Christ is Risen!
Cordial greetings with the day of the Feast of Feasts – the Holy Pascha, Resurrection of Lord Jesus Christ!
THE WEBSITE NEWS:
1/ New Page:
2_To_the_Coming – for the one who set his mind on becoming Christian
2/ Web site has been re–structured; see explanations @ SiteMap & News Page.
CURRENT POST: May 12, 2013
This site is for you; it is intended to serve the inquiring mind in search of knowledge and ultimate freedom, which come through the faith in God; it offers the unconventional vision of the problems of the Past, Present, and Future.
I created this website because knowledge is life of the mind, cognition is essence of human existence, and ability to learn and to create new knowledge is the source of the greatest joy. Besides, I study creation of knowledge within the information networks, as well as some other matters in the domain of systems logic…
I am Christian, Greek, and independent researcher.
The foundation of my reasoning is the Christian teachings conveyed by the Holy Scriptures: it is in the Byzantine Bible – the Septuagint and the New Testament originally written on Koine.
My opinions are formed with
a/ my understanding of the Christian teachings
b/ Christian philosophy (doctrine of the omnipotence and ultimate freedom of the human mind)
c/ the analysis and inferences developed with the systems logic (application of the general systems theory).
I am not associated with ecumenism, political theology, feminism, darwinism, socialism, and other “isms” and ideologies and their embodiments – organizations and establishments, which
– suppress the freedom of conscience, freedom of thinking, freedom of speech, and other basic human rights and personal freedom of a human being
– justify violence, spread bias and hatred, trigger unrest and conflicts
– by any means sustain any kind of perversion of the human nature and the nature of other creations of God.
I do not initiate contacts, request/accept/store any personal or other information from Readers/Visitors, send unsolicited email, promote commercial services, seek followers, form groups, enter political and other affiliations.
I do not express official opinions of religious, political, social, business, and other establishments.
Hence, I post at this website the texts, which convey my personal opinion.
My purpose is to assist the mind that seeks complete knowledge, and therefore, asks questions concerning good and evil, life and death, purposes of existence, and others traditionally attributed to the realms of religion, philosophy, and logic.
The complete knowledge, as well as wisdom, comes only from God.
For me, the highest wisdom and complete knowledge is in the Christian teachings granted by Lord God Jesus Christ.
However, the original Christian teachings has been barbarically falsified by generations of philosophizing theologians, heretics, and servants of earthly leaders struggling for the “absolute power” over creations of God: they misinterpreted or took away from people everything that enlightens the mind, leads to wisdom, grants ultimate freedom and opens eternal life.
I think that those who seek God should have the greatest treasure – the Christian teachings – as it was given by God: unpolluted and uncontaminated by corrupted human imagination and unaltered by human lust for the earthly power.
So, in February 2008, I began with
a/ explanation of basic concepts of Christianity
b/ analysis of theological, philosophical and logical concepts, with which the people attempt to find the meaning of existence, to survive, and to live in dignity and prosperity
c/ identification of heretical doctrines and other obstacles that hinder freedom of thinking, knowledge of the nature of things, and achievement of the main purposes of human mind.
Then, in 2008, my original website was destroyed.
Well, I found new Webhost and began reconstruction, which now is completed.
The Reader/Visitor accepts that
1/ My service is creation of knowledge in a form of opinion/thought, comment in response to those social and other problems, which are the consequence of insufficient knowledge of God and His creation – the human mind.
My service is provided on as available basis, free of charge, and on the condition of understanding that my purpose is benevolent facilitation of the search of knowledge.
2/ The Visitor/Reader agrees to hold me free of
a/ any liabilities, damage, and responsibilities concerning access to this website, its work, quality of service, and the information policies of the Internet Service Provider(s) who
– accomplishes network(s) management, provides Web hosting, transmits email, protects from virus and other damages, etc.
– without my knowledge or consent, in order to comply with the laws and regulations governing the use of the information infrastructure, might access, store, re–transmit, scan, filter, limit, disclosure, and share content of this website
– might terminate its services at any time and at its sole discretion
b/ any liabilities, damage, responsibilities, and other consequences, which might arise from the use of knowledge provided at this website.
3/ I do not answer email and comments
– with the explicit or implied objectionable content, obscenity, pornography
– promoting inhumane treatment of human beings and animals, social and political unrest, violence, pedophilia, bestiality, and any kind of perversion
– inciting unrest, hatred and violence against persons and groups with different religious, racial, ethical, political, and other features, preferences, orientations, and manners of life
– with questions regarding physical health and others of a kind, which should be directed to attention of medical and other professionals.
Although my texts published at this website are my intellectual property, they are free for non–commercial use by all Visitors/Readers who may translate, copy, print, store, reproduce, transmit, and share them by any means.
Alice Alexandra-Sofia Savitsky
July 8, 2010
Updated: May 13, 2013